The Official Rules are the last word, so be sure to read them. But here's the highlight reel version:
Info to know:
- Video submission period: July 31, 2007 - August 20, 2007
- Voting period: August 22, 2007 - September 4, 2007
- Winner announced: September 6, 2007
Tips and Tricks:
- You must be a U.S. resident and at least 13 years old to participate. If you're younger than that, sorry, but you're too green. Take a seat on the bench and learn from the pros.
- Your video should be no longer than 30 seconds. If you can't stick to that timeframe, you're probably not celebrating a touchdown—you're celebrating winning the Super Bowl!
- Sound is okay. Music, not so much. If Chad doesn't need a hip-hop soundtrack, neither do you.
- Don't be a human billboard. If you wear clothing with logos, we'll have to blur you out—or worse, leave you on the cutting room floor.
- Don't get left in the dark. Make sure your footage is well lit so you can really shine.